Experience Auto Technician
Objective: We are seeking a fast-paced, experienced technician to take care of our second and third generations customers while earning top industry compensation where you control your income.
Summary: Enjoy applying your experience and grow in a family-owned and operated business to diagnose, repair and maintain a variety of vehicles including, but not limited to, automobiles, light trucks and RV/campers. Communicate repairs needed to the service writer and/or customer so proper parts are ordered, installed and necessary documentation is properly completed for history, invoicing and warranty. May provide consultation for other technicians.
- From preventive maintenance to complete engine and transmission replacements of family-owned vehicles to fleet accounts.
- Repair and complete maintenance including: steering, electrical, tires, transmissions, suspensions, brakes, fuel systems, cooling systems.
- Document and communicate to the customer the vehicle status, repair needs and/or recommendations.
- Inspect vehicle thoroughly for preventive measures.
- Complete checklists for various responsibilities in requested timeframe
- Current and valid drivers license.
- Must provide own tools.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED.
- Preferred: Associate degree
- Preferred: ASE Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Auto Mechanic Job | Car Mechanic Job